Prior to the resumption of official Clonard Road Club group spins can you please familiarise yourself
with Club Training Spin Regulations.
- All participants should be a current Cycling Ireland member.
- Before each spin it is required that you complete the Self-Assessment Personal Screening
Questionnaire via http://register.clonardroadclub.com. If you answer YES to any of the questions
please do not attend.
- When gathering at the designated meeting point please observe social distancing guidelines.
- Arrive on time and prepared, dressed for cycle and bicycle in good working order.
- Don’t share equipment or bottles and have your own food, drinks, puncture repair kit, allen keys,
gloves and hand sanitiser with you.
- When cycling in the group please practice good cough /sneeze hygiene.
- Max group size: Strictly 15
As part of the regulations, the club has to submit to Cycling Ireland a list of all members who
participated in each club training session.
See COVID19 Club Training Guidelines for further details.
If you have any queries please contact our Club Covid 19 Liaisons Officer: