Weekly leisure spin, meeting on Saturday mornings, at 9:00 from Mother Hubbards car park, weather permitting, 1 to 2 hour spin, 25kph average speed on good wide roads ,with tea stop at half way, return to Mother Hubbards.
(check facebook to confirm if spin is going ahead)
We usually follow a number of routes, each route offering a mixture of terrain and difficulty.
You will need a road bike to comfortable complete the cycle routes.
**NB** Everyone taking part in the spins are required to wear a cycle helmet.
Here is a link to some important safety information for taking part in group spins.
- Family Fun Cycle Sun 22nd May
- Spins / MembershipOur spins are back at present, temporary departing Monastery Inn, Clonard (usually Mother Hubbards) due to Kildare restrictions. Spins will start from Monastery Inn, Clonard Tue 6:45pm leisure. 7pm racing Thurs 6:45pm leisure. 7pm racing Sat at 9am (beginner/leisure) Sun 8:30am (avg 25/30kmh) For membership, all is processed via Cycling Ireland http://www.cyclingireland.ie/page/membership/join-cycling-ireland/cycling-ireland-membership Since this week, we ask all persons to register their attendance ...Read more about this post
- Sportive 45k & 90k CycleCRC 10 year Celebrations – Sun 1st Sept —————————————— ‼️ Sportive 45k & 90k Cycle ‼️ Food ‼️ Celebrate 10years ‼️ Clonard Road Club will be celebrating 10year of cycling with a Sportive Cycle on Sunday 1st September.Read more about this post
- Sun 1st Sept 2019 90km Sportive Route MapCRC 10 year Celebrations – Sun 1st Sept 2019 ———————————————— 90km Sportive Route MapRead more about this post
- CRC 10 year Celebrations – Sat 31st AugCRC 10 year Celebrations – Sat 31st Aug —————————————— ‼️ Family Fun Cycle ‼️ BBQ ‼️ Clonard Road Club will be celebrating 10year of cycling with a Family Fun Cycle and BBQ on Saturday 31st AugustRead more about this post
- Sun 1st Sept 2019 45km Sportive Route MapCRC 10 year Celebrations – Sun 1st Sept 2019 ———————————————— 45km Sportive Route MapRead more about this post
- Saturday Leisure Cycle – Sat 17th AugustSaturday morning leisure cycles will continue this Saturday 17th August leaving from Mother Hubbards at 9am. These cycles for open to all members. Route will decided on in the morningRead more about this post
- Saturday Cycle – Sat 13th July Reminder: Saturday Cycle – Sat 13th July ————————————— The third of the summer Saturday morning cycles will continue this Saturday 13th July leaving from Mother Hubbards at 9am. Cycles will be approx 1hr/1hr 30min. All welcome.Read more about this post
- 2018 TOUR OF 4 COUNTIESCRC TOUR OF 4 COUNTIES On Sunday, 2nd September 2018, we will host our annual Leisure Sportive Event – the Tour of 4 Counties (Tour of South Meath). Sign-on will be open until 09:45am, and the groups will roll out at 10am for the 100km route, followed at 10:30am for the 40km riders. Both routes will be clearly ...Read more about this post
- Leisure Training Spins Pat Jones MemorialCRC are planning to meet on Saturday 14th April in Edenderry and participate in the Pat Jones Memorial. There will be 40k and 100km route and we would like to encourage all members to partake in any of the training spins on a Saturday/ Sunday and on the Sat 14th April. Two training plans are available with ...Read more about this post