– 28th May
– Kinnegad Circuit, Hill Top Finish
– 18th June
– 6km Hilly(ish) Time Trial
– Raharney-to-Killucan (Handicap 2nd TT)
– 9th July
– Enfield Circuit, Hill Top Finish
– 30th July
– Hill of Down Circuit
– 13th Aug
– Newtown Time Trial
– 2oth September
– Meath Circuit
- 2-euro sign-on fee will apply for all the races. This is a nominal fee, just to cover the cost of providing food/tea after the race at the prize giving.
- Click to view 2015 Marshaling Rota
Points are allocated as follows:
1st place = 25pts, 2nd place = 24pts…and so on, right down to the minimum of 5pts.
DNF = 3pts
Results/Details for each of the individual races can be found through the specific links
Your best 4 events will count
you can ride 6 races, and EVERYONE must marshal one race.
if you are not on the Rota, but are taking part in the races, please contact the club email address (email@example.com) as you will loose your highest points deducted if you fail to marshal – anyone under 16 years old obviously cannot marshal, but if your parents can lend a hand on the night.
Please note that if you wish to take part in the races, you must have a Club Competition (known now as ‘Limited Competition’), or a Full Competition license from Cycling Ireland. Anyone with other license types cannot take part (but you are very welcome to come along on any night and lend a hand with marshaling of course!!!)