Some great news, Club activities to resume this weekend!
Club Update – May 2021
After a long few months of no club activities, we are happy to be able to recommence our club activities and are looking forward to seeing everyone back out on the road soon.
Please take some time to read some key points from our recent committee meeting.
If you have any questions, please do reach out to any committee members.
- Club spins will recommence from Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th May 2021
- Saturday: 09:00am – Leisure
- Sunday: 08:30am (Normal) & 08:45am (Intermediate)
- Tuesday & Thursday Evening: 7pm
- Meeting Location: Clonard Filling Station – SPAR
- Pre-Online registration required – Max group size 15 members
(Note: Mother Hubbard’s has been sold, hence we have temporary moved our meeting point)
- The committee have agreed to waive the annual €21 club membership fee for 2021.
- Prior to the recommence of spins, can everyone please ensure they have an Active 2021 license as the club has to submit to Cycling Ireland, a list of all members who have participated in each club session.
- To renew or join, please visit membership.cyclingireland.ie
- Any technical issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Spins – COVID Registration:
- It is compulsory to pre-register for a club spin due to Covid regulations. This process is the same as before.
- To register please visit the link register.clonardroadclub.com
- If you have any questions, please contact any committee member or Declan (Safety Officer)
- More info on our COVID measures, please visit covid.clonardroadclub.com
We would also like to remind everyone to bring face coverings, as these will be required for the tea stop.
Don’t share equipment or bottles and have your own food, drinks, puncture repair kit, allen keys with you.
When cycling in the group please practice good cough /sneeze hygiene.