– NEW CLONARD ROAD CLUB APPAREL
– Our CORE LONG SLEEVE THERMAL Jersey is ready when you are, whether worn on it’s own or as part of your mid-layer system under our ICE Winter Thermal, Hydra v4 or STORM Jackets. – This long sleeve provides breathable, non-bulky insulation, Ideal on its own or with a baselayer for autumn/late spring rides (most likely with a gilet). It can be easily used as a mid-layer for those frigid December-March days. With full length raglan anatomical sleeves and side panels for stability, its shaped to fit the body perfectly in a road bike position.
– The combination of warmth and racing performance is tough to achieve, because insulation usually results in a bulkier garment but our CORE Thermal Jersey is both fast and warm as its fabric has a fleecy brushed back inner for on-skin comfort.
– Cut to RACE FIT as it should be reasonably tight to ensure nothing flaps in the wind and slows you down. (its the same fit as the ICE Jacket and Hydra so size up if you want a looser style over the winter months.)
Features: – Made of a high-stretch and breathable performance brushed fleece fabric. – Performance Pro Race Cut. (order 1 Size Up for a looser fit if desired) – Full Invisible Front Covered Zip. – 3 Rear Cargo Pockets with 1 x Invisible Zipper right side Pocket. – The fleece inner lining is warm and very breathable. – Anatomical with Aerodynamic Sleeves with Bielastic fit for added comfort along with reflective PIXEL fabric now on the Hem itself. – 292gr. – Back silicone waist gripper to keep fit in place.
– Perfect for temps from 8/9 c +. (accompanied by our Gilets).
– This item will provide durable, dependable performance all year round.
– 6ft 2″(185cm), 85kg, 40″ chest(100cm), 34″ waist. Wears Size Large, but can wear XL also. Streamlined Regular Fit.
FEMALE MODEL for this item.
– 5ft 4″ (164cm), 58-64kg, typically wears XS.
– 5ft 6-8″, 65-70kg, typically wears SMALL.
Check Unisex SIZE CHART HERE
Washing Instruction – Do not tumble dry, wash at 30c with normal NON-BIO powder or gel. Use no fabric softener. Leave hang dry afterwards. Don’t wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub and cause damage. Zip it Closed.