– NEW CLONARD ROAD CLUB APPAREL
– Our ‘Deep Winter’ BibTights with ‘Double Layer Protection’ are exceptional for the cold and wet months which we experience from Nov-March in Ireland and if you need a set of bibtights with an additional layer, then these are it. One of our most favorite items to wear over our Winter Months when its cold and most likely usually raining or threatening too. You will ride in comfort.
– Superb Bio-elastic Double Layer Wind and Waterproof BibTight Material (elasticated polyester panels). Using a brushed fabric, this deflects the cold and rain head on repelling water on contact forcing it to bead and run off
– Engineered for the coldest and harshest conditions, this item delivers unmatched levels of insulation, breathability, and weather resistance. This garment contains Carvico fibre engineered to provide exceptional recovery power, fit and freedom of movement. Italian engineered stretch fabrics created for for genuine thermal comfort. (- Material: 33%PA | 51%PL | 11%EA | 5%PU) Chamois:
– These Bib Tights have a choice of the La Fonte ‘AIR’ ORANGE Pad or the BLACK Zenith Gold Edition Pad (a version of this pad is also available for Female riders) which we think is very suitable to the XS/SMALLER/MEDIUM weight of riders or those who are looking for a slimmer pad. We think if a rider is less than <80kg and are looking for a slimmer pad, the BLACK Zenith Gold Edition Pad is what you are after as the ORANGE AIR can feel more bulkier so is the thicker pad of the 2 (provides more comfort for the larger rider).
The BLACK Zenith Gold Edition Pad is a compressed pad and the ORANGE AIR is open cell.
– The La Fonte ‘AIR’ pad is cut shorter so the sizes xxs/xs/s sizes are shorter in length than the larger M/L/XL etc for the AIR Orange pad. Makes sense hey !!
Other Features: – Perfect for cold temperatures from -2c up to 10c. – The pads offer great elasticity and are made from 4 layers, breathe and dry rapidly. – Gaitors at end of leg hems for super fit. – Our brand motif on both sides and bum panel. – These bibtights are excellent for the cold weather and even better in the rain. – Made in Italy 100% with pride.
– 6ft 2″(185cm), 85kg, 40″ chest(100cm), 34″ waist. Wears Size Large.
– Check SIZING HERE (please use Male Chart as its unisex sizing).
Washing Instruction – Do not tumble dry, wash at 30c with normal non-bio powder or gel. Use no fabric softener. Leave hang dry afterwards. Don’t wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub and cause damage. Turn inside out when washing so you protect outer membrane.