Gas Networks Ireland Visit Nenagh Classic – April 16 & 17th 2016
The Gas Networks Ireland Visit Nenagh Cycling Classic will take place on April 17th 2015. The Gas Networks Ireland Visit Nenagh Cycling Classic is now a two-day cycling festival.
The Gas Networks Ireland Visit Nenagh Classic cycle race is one of the toughest in the country and is open to cyclists with a Cycling Ireland licence. This European-style road race showcases all the beauty that north Tipperary has to offer with, of course, a town centre finish in Nenagh.
Team Time Trial
Saturday 16th April 2016
The Gas Networks Ireland Visit Nenagh.ie TTT is part of the Gas Networks Ireland Visit Nenagh Classic, promoted by Team DMG and Cycling Ireland. Teams participating may consist of riders from various licensed categories from the same club / trade team or a composite of riders from different clubs and or trade teams . No one day licenses. Maximum amount of teams is 30. Pre registration is essential for this event.
- Venue: Five Alley (R445) Nenagh
- Course: Five Alley – Birdhill – Five Alley
- Distance: 28.3km
- Sign On: Five Alley (from 12.30pm)
- Open to all registered CI clubs
- Riders per team: 6 (4 to finish)
- Registration Fee per team: Pre Registration €30, On race day €40
- Start Time First Team: 2pm
Sunday 17th April 2016
- Race HQ: Abbey Court Hotel, Dublin Rd., Nenagh
- Sign On: 8.30am
- Start: First race 10.30 (all races neutralised depart from Race HQ)
- Finish: Pearse Street, Nenagh, Town Centre
- Open to all CI and race registered riders from abroad.
- Pre registration €16.00 (incl Paypal handling fee) On race day €20